Taritas is a software outsourcing company that delivers leading edge solutions across multiple industries. Our knowledge of software and application development combined with offshore cost benefits enables us to deliver high quality development services focused on minimizing project costs and maximizing client profits. With development center located in Jabalpur (India), we have an enthusiastic and dynamic young team taking Taritas through the next phase of growth.
3+ Years experience candidate, within this role, you will be closely working with your team on our client’s cloud-based applications to ensure they meet the ever-evolving standards of the company. In addition, you will be required to design, develop & test the projects for quality.
Your Key Responsibilities
- Design ,Develop and Test web solutions based on the specifications
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to mitigate and address these issues\
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
- Translate application storyboards and use cases into functional applications
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code
- Analyses, designs, develops, tests, debugs, implements, maintains and/or enhances existing or new systems, that are reliable and efficient
- Develops customized programming solutions, and maintains existing system functionality
- Devises or modifies procedures to solve complex problems, and prepares detailed specifications from which programs will be written
- Applies appropriate development methodologies, system development lifecycles, tools and technology
- Collaborates on an on-going basis with the Business Systems Analyst
- Participates in the ticket management and resolution processes, including receiving, resolution monitoring and customer satisfaction
- Leads projects when needed
- Provides direction, training and guidance for less experienced staff
- Builds strong working understanding of the solution being delivered
- Ensures user satisfaction by providing preventative maintenance, troubleshooting, and timely resolution of more complex problems
- Follows and participates in the defined Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC).
- Defines metrics and monitors Service Level Agreements (SLAs) for systems being developed
- Meets daily, weekly and monthly reporting requirements
- Performs other job-related duties as assigned